Word And Visions magazine ran for 17 issues in the early-mid 1980s. It was described as an “arts showcase”, featuring mostly writers and visual artists from Adelaide initially, then a wider national and international contributor list as the magazine evolved. The magazine was later referred to as WAV and that was used as the moniker for the small press, that extended into publishing books of poetry and short stories by mostly South Australian writers.
- Early Settler Artists of South Australia, 1836-1856 August 4, 2021
- Adelaide Festivals November 27, 2020
- The Path to Salt November 11, 2020
- WAV Publications October 2, 2020
- Historical Documents of the RSASA 1856-72 October 2, 2020
dutkiewiczarchive on Calligraphy Adelaide Art Photogr… on Adam Dutkiewicz Eye of the Mallee -… on Adam Dutkiewicz Erosion - Poodle Wal… on Home dutkiewiczarchive on Peter Mathers