Word And Visions magazine ran for 17 issues in the early-mid 1980s. It was described as an “arts showcase”, featuring mostly writers and visual artists from Adelaide initially, then a wider national and international contributor list as the magazine evolved. The magazine was later referred to as WAV and that was used as the moniker for the small press, that extended into publishing books of poetry and short stories by mostly South Australian writers.
- Malcolm Carbins: Silent Depths June 21, 2022
- Historical Documents vol. 2, 1873-1899 June 20, 2022
- Re Collection June 4, 2022
- Early Settler Artists of South Australia, 1836-1856 August 4, 2021
- Adelaide Festivals November 27, 2020
dutkiewiczarchive on Peter Mathers Martin Brakman on Peter Mathers landscape and Place… on Adam Dutkiewicz landscape and Place… on Wladyslaw Dutkiewicz Elizabeth Percival on Wladyslaw Dutkiewicz